Michael E. Shay
Mr. Shay has over 45 years litigation experience representing insurers, their insureds and self-insureds in the defense of complex, construction and general liability matters in both State and Federal Court. He is a Continuing Legal Education lecturer on Trial Advocacy and a Past-President of the New York City Trial Lawyers Association. Michael has received the highest rating (AV) from Martindale-Hubbell.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Construction and Labor Law
- General Liability
- Product Liability
- New York, 1975
- U. S. District Court – Southern District of New York, 1975
- U. S. District Court – Eastern District of New York, 1975
- U. S. District Court – Northern District of New York, 2017
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Trial Lawyers Association
- 1974 New York Law School – J.D.
- 1970 Ithaca College – B.A.